Verita are committed in maintaining the security and privacy of our client’s personal data. This policy will explain why we need your data and how we use your data.
What information we collect & process, and why
Verita collects information from people who have actively completed the ‘contact form’ on the Verita website. The contact form asks for your name and contact details, such as phone, email, job title and company. We use these details to get back in contact with you.
Depending on the activity, we will use the following reasons to process your information:
- you have given us consent to do so;
- we are processing your information so that we can fulfill our promise or agreement in providing services to you;
- we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- we have a legitimate interest to do so.
The services provided to you by Verita mean that we are responsible for your data and will be the data controller.
If there are any changes to the way in which we process your data we will contact you and ensure that any new processing is done in accordance with the GDPR.
Who we share your data with
Verita will not share your data with other companies.
How long is your data retained?
Verita will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services.
How is your data kept secure?
Verita relies on a series of people, process, physical and technological controls that help us protect your data. We store the personal data you provide us on computer systems that have access controls in place.
Your data rights
You can request a variety of activities from us regarding your personal data.
If you wish to inform us of any:
- changes to your personal data or preferences,
- requests to gain access to your personal data,
- requests to erase your data,
then please contact Kieran Seale.
Verita Consultancy Ltd.
338 City Road
020 7494 5670
Cookies and website analytics
A Cookie is a file containing information that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise you. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or a “session” cookie. At Verita, we make use both types of cookies. The session is set to 30 days and 60 mins respectively.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse the Verita website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and personalise your experience. For example, where a member chooses to store his or her password for login purposes a pseudonymized version of this data is stored locally on the machine which means that no one can easily recover a member’s username or password but it makes it easy to log back on.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics and WordPress, to help us understand things like how long someone stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at Verita.
How to control cookie settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences, however, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impact your overall user experience.
We may occasionally make alterations to this page which will reflect how we process and look after your data. This is to ensure our commitment to you in protecting your information and upholding your rights. If important changes are made to this policy, we will draw your attention to them by making this clear on our website, through our services or by another means of communication, such as email. This will allow you to assess the changes and make an up-to-date decision if you would like to continue using our services.