Complaints handling courses for organisations
Handling complaints is never easy. This interactive half-day course helps organisations to improve the way that they respond to complaints. The session looks at how best to meet the needs of those complaining, but also at how the organisation can get the most out of the information that complaints provide.
Interactive half-day training course
The course focusses on a practical approach – making sure that participants fully understand the organisation’s own complaints policy and taking them through practical examples to discover which approaches work best. It is run by an experienced practitioner who has advised numerous organisations on optimising their complaints processes.
The course covers:
- Practical skills for responding to complaints
- National standards and best practice in handling complaints
- The benefits of getting complaints handling right
- What can go wrong if complaints are handled badly
Learning points include:
- understanding the importance of setting clear parameters from the outset
- what to look for when appointing the investigative team
- what makes a good robust report that can withstand scrutiny and challenge
Find out more
All our training courses take place at your preferred location. If you would like to know more about our training courses please contact Verita director David Scott on 020 4794 5670 or [email protected] to discuss your training needs in more detail.